Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Much Fun!!!

T has been so much fun lately. I'm really loving this age!!! We've had a great time making things together lately. Here are some of his latest creations.

Today we made this necklace. He even cut the straws on his own. He is so proud of it.

We made and painted these for Daddy. When they were dry we hid them all over the house. T chose most of the hiding spots. My personal favorite was underneath the toilet lid. :) He really loves his Daddy.

We made this glow-in-the-dark sticker page. He loves going into the bathroom to look at it. As you can tell, he wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a clear pic of it, so this will just have to do.

And on a random side note, this is the balloon that we got him for his first day of school. Yep, that's right; it's still very much alive after almost four weeks. A dollar well spent I guess.

1 comments:

Joel and Sara said...

Hey Eric and Whit! Cute blog! I saw it on Chaci's. Tayeson did awesome during the program!! Hey there is this adoption convention at Rutgers on Nov 1 I am going to it if you what the info. Anyways! So cute!!