Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Official!

Well it's over for now! Yesterday I spent 6 grueling hours taking the national boards for new graduate Physician Assistants. Like any test, you never know how you did, and you always have that feeling that it was hard and you didn't feel good about it. That chance you missed one too many and you failed! Well the test was hard and I didn't know how I felt about it. I thought I was going to wait (worry) 2 weeks about it but I got instant gratification this morning! Opening the results was like Christmas morning, my heart was racing. There has been a lot riding on this test, as most of you know Whitney and Tayeson have sacrificed a lot so I could go to school. But among the sacrifice we have made some great friends and shared in many great (and some not-so-great) experiences! I passed, I'm a certified PA, well actually Whitney passed me. If it wasn't for her constant nagging about my homework and inspiring words in times of discouragement, I never would have passed. Husbands you know it's true!!! We'd be less without our wives!

Lots to look forward to, no time to celebrate! I start work Monday! We meet our birthmom soon and then my brother Travis gets married next Saturday!!! (this blogging thing isn't so bad after all)

-Eric

5 comments:

brohammas said...

Congrats!
You deserve credit for passing despite my attempts to distract you with every and anything I could come up with....
I haven't run a day since you left.
(who's counting the three months BEFORE you left?)

Keriann said...

Congratulations! And good luck with the new job!

Jen & Matt said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! go Eric!
The house looks great-only Whit could have unpacked painted and redecorated in this short of time. Talented!
-Kay

Amanda K said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you. Way to go-- I know how thrilled Whitney must be for you. Congrats, you deserve it.