Monday, July 27, 2009

5!!!!!

Saturday Tayeson turned 5!! It has gone entirely too fast. I'm sure you're wondering what could elicit this kind of reaction.
A shiny new green bike of course!!!

Can you tell he was a little excited? He spent the morning riding circles through the living room, kitchen, and dining room.
I love how excited he gets when it's time to open presents.
Hmmmm, I wonder what could be in this one.
Grandma C got him all of the bike necessities including a totally obnoxious horn!!! Can you tell he absolutely loved driving us crazy with it?
Modeling our new helmet. Thanks Grandma.
For whatever reason he felt it necessary to try and keep the balloon down while he was opening his presents. It was quite entertaining.
After lunch we were off the the "gray truck museum" (any car dealership with a gray truck). He became very cultured while living in Philly since we frequently attended many of the museums there and in Manhattan. He seems slightly disturbed that there are not many here so he has come up with some of his own.
Though all he ever talked about was the gray truck, he only wanted to look at the black one. He was soooo excited to finally go to the museum.
We decided to go with a Mickey Mouse cake this year. It didn't turn out too bad either.
We had some of his friends over for a barbecue and cake. They gave him an awesome new red truck that he was absolutely thrilled to death about. Happy Birthday Tayeson!!! We love you soooo much.
I also have to say Happy Birthday to Sarah (our birthmom)!!! She turned 21 today.

3 comments:

Jen & Matt said...

What a cute cake! It turned out awesome!

Happy Birthday Tayeson! Sorry Aunt Jeni and Uncle Mattie couldn't be there, but we love you!!! :)

liz hawkins said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pictures of Tayeson opening his presents. He sure does look happy!

We miss you guys and are happy to see things are going so well for you. Congrats to Eric for doing so well on his exam!

Anonymous said...

we start by rubbing each otherscock,once mine is hard it is going in your mouth while my fingers go in your ass, show me you know what to do with that lovely soft mouth and lick myballs too while I work your ass and get you ready, once I come in your mouth I want you to show it to me before you swallow, now it is my turn to suck yours while I stretch that lovely tight lil boipussy, now up on your knees, lube yourpussy good, grab those hips and your anal virginity is mine, I want to hear you tell me how good it fees to have acock in your assfucking you and my hand on yourcock stroking it, tell me you want my come in yourpussy because it is mine now buddy, happy 5th