Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!!!

Wow! I can't believe its been six years!!! Time has just flown by. Who knew that six years would find us here in Philly completing PA school with our sweet four-year-old and anxiously waiting for another one!!! It has been a great six years and I am looking forward to seeing what the next six will hold for us. Here are a few pics of us six years ago.

I bet you're wondering why everything is so pretty and green if we were married in November aren't you? Well, since November rarely provides much in the way of beautiful scenery in Idaho, we had our pics taken in August. That is definitely one decision I'm glad we made.

I love this pic. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Look how young we are.

I love this pic because Cinderella is my absolute favorite. It's six years later and he still puts my shoes on for me. :)


And here we are six years later and still going strong. I love you Eric and I can't wait to grow old with you (although Eric is already old).

0 comments: