Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jumping the Gun

Yes, we already put up our Christmas tree. I know, I know, Thanksgiving isn't even over. But I figured that since we are traveling for the first time this holiday season and since I have been listening to Christmas music for the past month that I should get to put my tree up early and enjoy it while I can. Plus, T wouldn't quit bugging me about it.

T was so excited to finally put the tree up. He did such a good job clustering the ornaments on one section of the tree. :)

You just can't tell him no when he looks this cute and excited about something. I'm not sure who wanted to put the tree up more, me or him.

Here we are fine tuning and thinning out the clustered section. With Mom's help, T was able to find quite a few bare spots on the tree. He seemed quite surprised that he had missed such a large section (the other 90% of the tree).

They're stuck Mom.


And here is the finished product. Not too bad. May I say I love that shatter proof ornaments have come such a long way!!! (Kay, I hope that this helps your plight some.)

0 comments: