Friday, July 25, 2008

4 Years Old!!!

I can't believe it has been four years!!!! Today was T's official birthday. We had a great time together as a family and we were even lucky enough to have some of the missionaries join us for the celebration. As usual, T made off like a bandit and was so excited about everything. Last night I decorated the house with some balloons and streamers. When T came down this morning he was so excited. As we were eating breakfast together he kept looking around at everything and then he would look at me and say, "You did a good job Mom." I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to have him in my life. Over these last four years I have laughed and loved more than I ever thought possible. I am so grateful for the joy that he brings into my life and the things that I learn from him daily. I truly am blessed that the Lord sent him to me.

T wasted no time getting right to it. He was so excited he could barely sit still.

He was soooo excited about this truck. Thanks Grandma Culbertson.

T loves Eric's blue basketball shorts. He will put them on, hold them up, and wear them around the house all day. When he can't find them he will search the entire house looking for Dad's "blue." Now he has a pair of his very own.


We were lucky enough to have the Elders over for dinner and cake. We love having Elder Fohr around and we look forward to getting to know Elder Mensah as well.

He always gets the cutest smile on his face when you sing Happy Birthday to him.


With there now being four candles on the cake, it took a couple of extra tries to get them all blown out.

Success!!!! I love the look on his face in this pic. This is truly characteristic of Tayeson. He is such a sweet and happy boy.

There are few things in the world that are as good as a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake. Mmmmm...

1 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

I can't believe he is 4. Wow has time flown by. He is such a doll. I love the pictures!