Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants

Ever since we visited my family in Idaho T has had this obession with Spongebob. I'm so ashamed to admit that my son loves Spongebob!!! You're probably asking yourself how could I let this happen. I'm pretty sure it started with my Dad, who is a Spongebob fanatic. No, he really is!!! I'm pretty sure there are very few grown men that come home on their lunch break, grab some food, and turn on Spongebob. While we were there the only thing that changed was that along with his lunch he would also grab his grandson. As if this wasn't bad enough, my brothers would watch Spongebob every chance they could get. Guess who was right there with them. Yep, Tayeson. After three weeks of endless brainwashing I now have a Spongebob fanatic of my very own!!! :) While I was at the grocery store today I noticed a box of Spongebob fruit snacks and decided to surprise T with them. (I know I shouldn't enable him!!!) When I pulled them out of the bag he was so excited. Unfortunately, I had to stifle the excitement by letting him know that he had to wait until after dinner. Not 30 seconds later I hear a loud rip and find T with a huge smile on his face proudly showing me his accomplishment. At least he can't open the package yet. :)

0 comments: