Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I just wanted to take a quick minute on our Independence Day and say how thankful I am to live in this wonderful country. Recently I have been trying to conquer a nine book series detailing the Revolutionary War. I have a long way to go until I finish, as I just started book six, but I am getting there. I have been amazed at the sacrifices our forefathers made for freedom and I can truly say that without God's divine guidance and direction our country would not be what it is today. I want to say thank you to all of the unsung heroes who have made it possible for me to enjoy the wonderful freedoms that I do. I also want to thank all of those who still currently fight for my freedoms and our country. May God bless you and your families.

On an unrelated note, I have some serious catching up to do now that our lives have finally settled down. Updates are coming soon. :)

0 comments: