Saturday, July 5, 2008

Swim Lessons

While we were visiting my family, my parents set T up for his first swimming lessons. To my everlasting amazement Tayeson loved it. Those of you who know T know that he is a very cautious little boy, but his instructors were able to win him over without much of a fight. On a sidenote, his lessons were taught by one of my favorite Young Womens leaders and her daughters that I used to babysit regularly. It made me feel really old to see how old they are now!!!! Sorry for the sidetrack, but anyway T loved his swimming lessons. As soon as he woke up in the morning he wanted to put on his swimsuit and head for the pool. After two weeks of lessons he has learned to kick his feet, float on his back, and put his face underwater!!! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma.


T hanging out in the pool during his first lesson.


Practically a pro. :)

0 comments: