Sunday, July 6, 2008

Memorial Day

We spent our Memorial Day visiting some of the smaller towns around San Antonio. We stopped for awhile to throw rocks at the Canyon Lake Dam. We also visited the small town of Boerne where we grabbed some yummy ice cream. We had a great day spending time with Eric's Uncle Earl and Aunt Shar.


T and Mommy at Canyon Lake.

Daddy enjoying the sun at the dam.

T doing what he does best. See if you can notice the subtle differences between this pic and the next.

I took my eye off of T for about two minutes while we adults were talking. When I looked over to see what he was doing I found him totally nude and headed out to play in the water. I guess that will teach me for not watching him every second. I must say though that for a three year old stripping down in two minutes without any adults noticing is really impressive!!! This kid has some serious talents that I wish would stay hidden at times. :) Thankfully, we were able to persuade him to put his underwear back on. I'm just loving this nudist phase. It always occurs in the most public places!!!!

0 comments: